3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Relationship Status For Whatsapp, Best Relation Quotes - P2

Relationship Status For Whatsapp
Relationship Status

Relationship Status

I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.
I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like "damn, they're still together?"
I want a relationship where everyone is like: "Damn, they're still together?"
I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.
I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness..:))
I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.
I'd rather be your lover then your friend, but I'd rather be your friend then your nobody.
I've had a few crush's so I have a lot of these ones!
If I open up to you, then you're probably pretty damn special.
If you are in a relationship. Flirting is CHEATING.
If you want a long term relationship. Follow the simple rule Never Lie...
It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.
It's Better To Bend A Little Rather Than To Break A relationship Forever!
It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about.
It's just hard to think I'll never get the chance to say you're mine.
It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.
Learn The Wisdom Of Compromise.
Learn to let go. If a relationship is over let it be over. No time outs and no second chances.
Lets be lovers tonight, and go back to being best friends tomorrow.
Look into my eyes for one moment, and then you will realize how much you mean to me.
May be you will never know, May be I will never show.
My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.
Never Lose Yourself trying to Hold On to someone who doesn't care about Losing You.
Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.
Never tell your friends all what goes on with your relationship. That should be between you and that person only.
No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.
No relationship is perfect. You just have to know in your heart of hearts that the person you are with is truly worth fighting for no matter what.
Once U Loose Someone,Its Never Exactly The Same Person Who Comes Back...
People who respond to the emoticons are the ones who care for the relationship most.
Perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset or irritated with each other, Its how fast you resolve and bounce back to normal
Relations are not exams so y cheat :(
Relationship Status: Your message was successfully sent... and ignored.
Relationship cycle: Strangers - Friends - Close Friends - Crush - Relationship - Heartbroken - Strangers.