3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Crazy Status For Whatsapp, Craziness Quotes Collection - P7

Crazy Status For Whatsapp
Crazy Status

Crazy Status

She loves me or not but I love her a lot. :P
Our generation doesn't ring the doorbell...we text or call to say we're outside...
Newton's law of love: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed. Only it can transfer from one girlfriend to another with some loss of money.
Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day.
Money can't buy LOVE but can buy WOMAN to make LOVE
Laziness Is The Mother Of All Bad Habits But Ultimately She Is A Mother And We Should Respect Her.
Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. – Woody Allen
It is a sad fact that 20% of marriages in this country end in divorce. But hey, the remaining end in death. You could be one of the lucky ones.
If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.
If life doesn't scare the shit out of you, you're doing it wrong.
If Sunny Leone marries Sunny Deol, she will also become Sunny Deol :P :D :P :D
If "Da Vinci Code" has been written by Punjabi author then its name would be "Vinci Da Code"!
I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative. :p
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!!!
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos. :D
I really want to work so hard. But being lazy is so much fun.
I know the door to your heart belongs to another, but I think I can slip in through the window.
I gotta go to work today because millions of people on welfare depend on me.
I follow the quote, "Always be true to yourself" because I only lie to others... :P :D
I can handle pain until it hurts.
I am so cool, my selfie is called a kulfi!
HEY YOU, yeah I'm talking to you, why the hell are you reading my status?
Gravity always gets me down. :)
God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so sexy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well... we all make mistakes.
Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are already taken.
Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :P
Every time I drink I get awesome :-)
Dear mom and dad, when I lie to you, it's for your own good. :P
Dear Sleep! I Know We Had Problems When I Was Younger! But NOW I Lubbb you :-D
Dear LOL and Hamm, Thanks for being there when I have nothing else to say. :D