3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Miss You Status For Whatsapp, Missing You Quotes For Boyfriend

Hi Guys Miss You Status For Whatsapp 2016. Many people use to social media platform like Facebook, whatsapp Now day new generation child android smartphone use to whatsapp. Each wants to Change his Status with unique and most current collection. Today we provide you Miss you whatsapp statuses, Miss you dp for Whatsapp, Miss you Images and so on. You can Check Likewise: Heart Toching Status, Life Status Unique and also A lot more Groups of Best Whatsapp Status. So Inspect Below Love Whatsapp Status Collection, We Hope you Like It. Then Friends share Miss You Status your friends. I hope like it. 
Miss You Status For Whatsapp, Missing You Quotes For Boyfriend
Miss You Status

Miss You Whatsapp Status

I miss the way you used to hug me,I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you…
I pretend that I don't care, but it makes me miss you more.
I'm tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.
If U think missing me is hard, you should try missing U.
It's good to miss someone sometimes, even if it hurts your heart.
Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I. Miss You So Much
MISSING someone is a part of loving them...!!
Miss U in all paths of my life...!!
Time passes.. Memories fade.. Feelings change.. People leave.. But hearts never forget..! Missing Some One ..
You never stop loving someone, you just learn to live without them...MISS YOU
A day without U is like a day without sunshine… I miss U…
Distance means so little when someone means so much...MISS YOU
I did three things today, miss you, miss you and miss you.
I miss Ur love I miss your touch, But I’m feeling U everyday.
I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.
I still miss him, I miss him, I’m missing him.
It's good to missing someone but sometimes, it hurts your heart.
Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.
Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.
Missing you is a very small word, the extent of which is felt when the winds strike my door and i feel you passing by.
Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)
The worst moment is that when both are missing each Other but do'nt wana tell...
U may be out of my sight.._ but never out of my mind.. I Miss U..
U may not be here with me but thoughts of U are always in my heart..I miss you
Until God closes my eyes, i can't imagine life without you.. Miss You
Check More Status :
 When I Miss U.. I read Ur old messages..
When I see Ur smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I will miss you.
Without U every day is a Bad day. I MISS YOU!
Yesterday I caught myself smiling for no reason. Then I realized I was thinking of you
I MISS YOUYou are on my mind and in my heart. I MISS YOU.It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(
Without you every day is a rainy day. I MISS YOU!