3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P11

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!
Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
Friendship often ends in love, but love in friendship - never.
Happiness is a perfume which you cannot pour on someone without getting some on yourself.
Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love, this is the eternal rule.
He who cannot love must learn to flatter.
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
History is made at night. Character is what you are in the dark.
I am sick of women who love me. Women who hate me are much more interesting.
I am totally in the hands of the Lord.
I believe that love cannot be bought except with love.
I drink therefore I am
I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
I love to do the things the censors won't pass.
I never turned to drink. It seemed to turn to me.
I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not.
I would rather commit adultery than drink a glass of beer.
If you have to think before spending money on anything, you're not rich enough
In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol and it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.
Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
Life is nothing without friendship.
Live your life and forget your age.
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Love does not dominate, it cultivates.
Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Love hath made thee a tame snake.
Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay Love isn't love until you give it away.
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
Love is a game that two can play and both win.
Love is a great beautifier.
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.