3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 25 March 2016

College Status For Whatsapp, Last Day Of College Status

Hi Guys we  sharing College Status For Whatsapp. This is the Status you could use it After your college time. This status consist of a College Whatsapp Status. So the Popular College status compilation is provided here. I desire you similar to this status.
College Status

College Status

Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
Taking awful cold medicine as a kid taught me how to take shots in college.
School for 12 years, college for 4 years... then you work until you die. Great.
School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more... then you work until you die. Great.
Right now, you might think popularity is everything. But just remember, you can`t put "popular" on a college or job application.
Reading a book and having to re-read the same paragraph over and over because your mind is somewhere else.
80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read.
A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph. D. Unfortunately, they don’t have a J.O.B.
And sex is definitely part of college life.
College has given me the confidence I need to fail.
College is important, but saving money can be even more important.
College is not preparation for life, College is life itself.
College is the best place to enjoy life happily, nothing else can beat that.
College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?
Colleges don’t make fools, they only develop them.
Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.
Everyone can pass college, most just don’t feel like it.
Hug a stressed college student. It helps a lot. :)
I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.
I only want to write. And there’s no college for that except life.
If you have a college degree you can be absolutely sure of one thing… You have a college degree.
I’m going to college. I don’t care if it ruins my career. I’d rather be smart than a movie star.
Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors.
One funny thing about college life is that; teachers make you sleep during day and friends don’t let you to sleep at night.
School for 12 years, college for 4 more years, then you work until you die. Cool.
Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.
While I was (in college) I was exposed to this world that I didn’t know was possible.
Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains
“I are a college student.” This is how stupid some college students are.
Rapper "2 Chainz" played college basketball, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4 year school. Never judge a book by it's cover
President Barack Obama was known to be a marijuana smoker in his teen & college days. His nickname used to be "Barack Oganja."
Not drinking in college was the best decision ever!
No College Students or Graduates should be voting for anyone BUT Obama... Romney wants to DOUBLE the interest on student loans
In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
I really want to go to Penn State for college.
I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream 2. She thinks she can go off to college and be happy but then the murderer comes back, starts killing off all of her friends. I learned a lot of lessons from that movie. This is just one of them.
Elementary school = 50 friends. Middle school = 30 friends. High school = 20 friends. College = 3 Real Friends.
Don't do drugs kids. There's a time and place for everything. It's called college.
Dear twin sister, I'll take your french final if you take my math final? Sincerely, college here we come!
Dear colleges, Smart middle class white people need scholarships too. Sincerely, anonymous.
Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student
College is thousands of dollars but pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here
College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.
College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.
Bill Gates has enough money to send every single 18 year old in the country to a 4-year college.
Before college, I didn't know what I was doing with my life...now I'm confident I have no idea what I'm doing.
Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.
A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.
42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.
2 Chainz played college basketball, graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 3 years at a 4 year school. 
Never Judge a book by it's cover!!!!
Check also:
Punjabi Status
Smart Status
Weekend Status

College life very interesting many people exam time timetable is extremely different than the typical high school routine there is a whole lot even more versatility with your university classes. In secondary school, you were more than likely educated that you had to take us Document, which was provided on a daily basis at 10:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m In college, you'll most likely need to take a record course, nevertheless you could perhaps have 10 choices, which would definitely be supplied on various days, at various times, and also for different duration.

These are all type of collection on whatsapp status and most effective college status for whatsapp  many people searches them and they all are interested to change whatsapp. So check easily and click below.