3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P8

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.
I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.
I may be wrong… but i Doubt it !!!
I might as well call you Google, because you have everything that I am looking for.
I say this; I say that, what the hell you want to listen from me?
I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i'm God.
I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…
I won't try to be awesome, awesome tries to be me :P
I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.
I would like to shot by Hitler instead of living with a rude friend like you.
I'll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.
I'm a liar. But then, how can you be so sure of this statement to not be a lie?
I'm not actually this tall. I am sitting on my wallet.
I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
I'm too busy right now, can i ignore you some other time?
I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!
If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.
If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you might wanna be my nothing?
If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I'll tell you more.
If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24x7 :-P :-D
If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.
It's funny how many lies can be packed in one LOVE LETTER.
Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates and I'm begging it to be you.
LIFE – LOVE = ZERO
Let Fools Chase The World.. I only want you ;)
Let me hurt your face, may be I got a little relief by doing this.
Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
ME without you is like: Facebook without friends, YouTube without videos and Google with no results.
My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
My favorite kind of people are the relatives who give money when they leave. :D
My first name and your last name would sound great together.
My life is open book but i don't allow everyone to read it.
My mind tells me to give up, my heart won't let me.
No matter where I am, no matter where you are, I'll be there when its over baby. Cause I was there from the start.