3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P7

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

Bell symbol) Engineering
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
Available when get WiFi Network !!
Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas !!
Can't WhatsApp, only calls !
Cant walk... vehicles only..!
Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire:-D
Distance is suck... My room is so far away from kitchen :-/
Don't drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
GIRL: Describe me in 1 word. —- BOY: Mine ;)
Genius by birth evil by nature human by chance..
Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.
Good relationship doesn't need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a *She* who can trust and a *He* who can be loyal.
Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
Happy on the outside, but simply dieing on the inside.
Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.
Hey WhatsApp, I'm using you!
Hey there ! WhatsApp is using me .
Hey there! I am using Hamam soap !
Hey there! I'm using cocaine :D
Hey there! WhatsApp is using my Internet Data Balance :D
Hey there! You're using WhatsApp!
Hey there! be there.
History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.
I Was Born Cool but Global Warming Made Me Hot.
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally….
I am not scared of dying, I just don't want to!
I am not virgin, My life f**ks me everyday.
I am the type of person who wants to get good grades but doesn't want to study :)
I don't trust anyone. Even the Devil was once an Angel.
I feel like a Indiana Jones, b'coz you are the treasure I am looking for.
I hope Karma slaps you in the face before i do.!!
I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
I learn from the mistakes of others......to whom I have given advice to.
I lost my teddy bear. Can i sleep with you?