3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P6

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

My silence doesn't mean that I quit… It simply means that I don't want to argue with people who just don't want to understand!!!
My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
Never apologize for being you.
Never be fooled by what you see on the outside, b'coz on the inside it's often a different story.
No matter how much i try to forget you, you'll always be a part of me.
No matter how “busy” a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.
No matter if my name is not big, but I have done big works.
OF COURSE ! Talk to myself, sometime i need expert advice.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
Perfect boyfriend : Does not drink, does not smoke, does not cheat and also Does not exist :P
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.
She takes your hand, I die a little… :(
Sitting in class wondering how the hell the teacher got the job.
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
Sometimes i feel like giving up, then i remember i ve lot of motherf**kers to prove wrong.
Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.
Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling.
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE !
Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
Treat me like a queen and i'll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, i'll show you how its played.
When I ask you to listen a song, it's because the lyrics mean everything i'm trying to say to you…
When people talk behind my back Remember it is a best position to kiss my a**.
When words fail, tears speak..
YOUR dream is to have an iphone 5 but poor peoples there dreams are to go to school...
You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.
You don't need to like me I'm not Facebook..
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
flip the coin.. head i am yours, tail you are mine. :)