3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P5

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

I'll hit you so hard even GOOGLE wan't able to find you.
I'm Jealous Of My Parents… I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
I'm a good boy with bad habits :P
I'm crazy but original you try to be me and you fail..
I'm not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME !
I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go.
I'm not immature…i just know how to have fun.
I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode..
I'm shy at first, but once I'm comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shits.
If a man whistles at you, don't turn around. You are a lady not a dog.
If being hot is a crime …………….. ARREST ME.
If you don't care, stop talking about it.
If you love me raise your hand & you don't then raise your standard.
It's better living in the zoo than living with you..
Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself.
Life is to Taste, not to Waste !
Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, If you can't laugh at yourself, CALL ME...I'LL LAUGH AT YOU.
Life was much easier when APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just fruits.
Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
Mans are many but money is money :D
Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number :D
Music is my escape from the bullshit in life..
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
My favourite kind of people are the relatives who give money when they leave. :D
My heart is stolen…can I check your bra?
My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = perfect day