3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P4

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

Don't cheat. If you're not happy just leave.
Don't do homework save paper! :P
Don't play stupid with me, I am better at it..
Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.
Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother, She gave birth to Legend !
Food, Water, Sleep, Love, Whatsapp, Repeat it.
Girl's eyes are faster than GOOGLE in searching handsome guy but girl's heart is slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy that she loved.
Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
God is really creative, I mean... just look at me !
God was showing off when He created you.
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
How other see you, is not important...How you see yourself means everything.
I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality.
I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
I am who I am, Your approval is not needed.
I can drive you crazy without a drivers license.
I can't read lips unless they're touching mine.
I don't hate schooI. I just hate the teachers, the homework, the exams and waking up early in the morning.
I don't have a dirty mind, i have a sexy imaginations.
I don't have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me.
I don't insult people, I just describe them.
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/
I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.
I need a Google in my mind :) and an Anti-virus in my heart..
I need a lifetime lover, not a night time lover.
I smile... Because I don't know WHAT THE HELL is going on.
I tried to be normal. Worst two minutes of my life.
I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.
Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words. :D
What is the main reason for failure? I think its EXAMS. What do you think?
Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say!
When I close my eyes, I see you …. when I open my eyes, I miss you.
When I write Etc., it means End of Thinking Capacity :D
You ignored the softness of my heart and get ready to believe on my mean behaviour.
the first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest. :P