3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Friday 4 March 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp Latest Collection - P9

Best Status For Whatsapp
Best Status

Best Status For Whatsapp

Not every goodbye is painful like a ”goodbye class” from teacher!!
Of course I'm not perfect; there's a crack in my ass!
Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
People need to lose the attitudes today b'coz I am NOT in the mood.
Person you love is 72.8% water.
Pillow is my best hair stylist - Waiting for better tomorrow!
Read books instead of reading my status!
Real men stay dedicated to only one girl!
Roses are red Sky is blue ..Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two !!!
Smile today, cry tomorrow. Read this everyday!
Some people are alive only, Because it's illegal to kill them.
Some people are perfect in being *FAKE* then being *REAL*.
Sometimes I think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams :)
Sorry about those messages that I sent you last night, my WhatsApp was drunk.
Space available for advertisement.:-p
Stop ! Status under construction :D
Ah, beer, my one weakness. My achilles heel, if you will.
Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
All you need is love.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws.
Candy Is dandy, But liquor Is quicker.
Don't forget to love yourself.
Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
Drunkenness is simply voluntary insanity.