3 D LOVE Land

3 D LOVE Land is a leading site for Latest whatsapp status, facebook status, sms collection, jokes collection, shayaris etc.

Ads Here

Thursday 7 April 2016

Hot Status For Whatsapp, Facebook Daily updates Collection

Hi Guys We Sharing Hot Status For Whatsapp, facebook Daily updates Collection With You. Hot status you can get more hot status for whatsapp in Hindi ,english also. Many people searches and wishes them Hot Status. So I am sharing with you the best Hot Whatsapp Status with you and share for your friends than 3dloveland easily check and click below. I hope you will be like this collection.
Hot Status For Whatsapp, Facebook Daily updates Collection
Hot Status

Hot Status

A girl jogging in the park helps at least 5 boys to be fit and in shape.
A lot of men and women would rather stay single because they are tired of giving their everything and ending up with nothing.
Anyone can be passiionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? :)
Arrange marriage these days is the agreement between two broken hearts.
Babies are so lucky. They can sleep all day still everyone loves them.
Baby, Are you Hungry ?
Being in a relationship is a full-time job, don't apply if you're not ready to commit.
Boys think of girls just like books, if the cover doesn't catch their eye, they won't bother to read what's inside.
Can I GO DOWN?
Dance in slow motion.
Do you ever look at your friends and think 'why the hell aren't we comedians?'
Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 15.
Freedom of speech is lost when you get into a relationship and she is beautiful.
Hershey's make millions of delectable kisses each day. But it pales in comparison to the taste of you.
Hey time, Slow down. You're killing me.
How come wrong numbers are never busy?
I cant taste my lips could you do it for me.
I don't care if you think I'm crazy. Life is too short to be normal.
I don't make mistakes, I just date them.
I had a stressful day today, want to help me unwind? Anytime, anyplace. Are you game?
I hate how chocolates immediately melt on my fingers. I mean, am i that hot?
I hate when ex's say.. I am here if you need me. like..? where were you? when we were together and I needed you?
I have a problem. My problem is love and... My solution is you.
I know I'm crazy. Don't ruin my moment.
I like it rough.
I love your lips when they're wet with wine and red with wicked desire.
I wish my bank account refilled as fast as my laundry basket.
I would rather have taken one breath of your skin, one kiss from your lips, one touch of your hand, than spend eternity without you.
I'll kiss you on the rain so you get twice as wet.
I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours.
I'm a loaded gun.
I'm shy at first, but once I'm comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.
If Your age was to be determined by the 2 last digits of your phone number, how old will you be.
If kissing is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about.
If there's one thing I hate the most, its seeing bad things happen to good people.
Just finished deleting some friends on Facebook, if you can read this then you got lucky.
Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted.
Kisses spread germs and germs are hated, but anyhow you can kiss me baby I am vaccinated.
Lets play something Multi-player.
Locked at 30 frames.
Love never dies.. only the lover changes.
Massage with happy ending.
My data-plan is unlimited. 
 Check Below :

So these above the best hot status for whatsapp hindi Whatsapp is the instant message application You can choose the status and share for our friends. There are many people Searches and see the hot status than easily check also obtain it and also ultimate it on your whatsapp account. And also show your friends. I am publish Hot Status For Whatsapp, Facebook you can this status and share for friends circle.